Find your current facility below and easily pay your bill online through our website or give your designated facility a phone call. Just have your debit or credit card available and access to the internet.
Directions to how to set up a new account are below
1. From the top of any page of our website, click "Pay Online" in the upper right.
2. Select your storage facility from the list and click the "Pay" button.
3. Click on “Sign Up” in bottom left of the window that appears (below the "Sign In" button).
4. Enter your unit number. You must enter any leading zeros for your unit number. You can check any correspondence from us for the full number.
5. Enter your account number. Your account number can be found on your rental agreement at the top of the first page, just below the header. Your account number can also be found on recent invoices. If you cannot locate your account number, please call the facility
6. Enter your email address (does not have to be unique)
7. Create a username and password. (There are no special requirements for this username, and you can use an email address as your username. The password must be a minimum of 6 characters but there are no requirements for numbers or special characters.)